Thursday 16 November 2017

Get Well Soon............


Seam Binding-Pink Tulip.

Ooooooh get me! 2 posts in one day!! lol!!! but I couldn't resist sharing the make I have just got finished using my scrumtious 13 days of halloween kit from Magnolia.
I always order my Magnolia bits from Suha over at Swedish Housecrafts and I have been so excited to use this Tilda stamp because she has bunny slippers and anyone who knows me will know I love my bunnies!!

There were so many gorgeous bits in this kit, like millions!! but don't worry if you missed it because all the bits have been released now. You can buy them singly HERE or you can get the whole set HERE.

I LOVED this little bottle! I cut it out in white cardstock and kraft cardstock and then once I had glued all those gorgeous little heart pills on I gave it a good coat of glossy accents to make it look like a real bottle!! Before it was fully dry I gave it a gentle 'bend' in the middle to get the 'shine' effect on the glass. Then it was just a case of layering it up with the little heart tablets and cotton wool cloud.It's soooo cute!!!


Right, I promise that's it for today!! I am going to go and cook tea now (...well, I'm going to heat it up anyway, I cooked chicken and bacon stew in the slow cooker yesterday! yum!!).

hank you for popping in again! huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. OOHHH!!!! You're work so awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing :D Yes amazing 20% on individuals and about 40% for whole collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, pretty papers and fab dies...I especially love the little clipboard !
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)